Agreement for a co-operation between the user-organisation and the project
The co-operation will be based upon the spirit of partnership and will have a positive approach. All parties take notice of the partnership principles as laid down in the FORTUNE partnership codex (appendix 1). The co-operation will be executed by users who have had training on aspects of European R&D within the FORTUNE curriculum.
and the project,
agree on the following items:
- The content of the co-operation is described as follows:
(appendix 2) and executed by:
Name of the user:
- The co-operation
will start at:
and end at:
- The user-organisation has planned a persons effort of ( ) person days.
- The project pays for all regular project costs, while the user organisation takes care of extra cost arising from the training situation.
The user-organisation will pay a maximum of Euro ( )
and the project will pay a maximum of Euro ( ).
project will make relevant documents accessible for the user(s); if special arrangements are necessary for the usage of the documents, user-organisation will take the responsibility to handle this point.
- The project will ensure the accessibility of the premises where the meetings take place and the hotel accommodation.
- The user(s) will handle all the information and documentation as confidential and are not allowed to use it without written permission of the
- The project will fill in a questionnaire to evaluate the co-operation. This questionnaire will be used in the final report. No explicit information related to individual project will be written.
Although agreed on: / /
Representative of the user-organisation