Agreement for a co-operation between the user-organisation and the user.
The co-operation will be based upon the spirit of partnership and will have a positive approach. All parties take notice of the partnership principles as laid down in the FORTUNE partnership codex. The co-operation will be executed by the user(s) who have had training on aspects of European R&D within the FORTUNE curriculum.
and the user
agree on the following items:
- The content of the co-operation is described as follows:
(appendix 1) and executed by the user(s).
- The user(s) accept the Partnership Codex of the FORTUNE framework. (appendix 2)
- The co-operation
will start on:
and end on:
- The user-organisation has planned a persons effort of ( ) person days and the user(s) will ensure the availability for this effort.
- The user-organisation will pay for Euro ( )
project will make relevant document accessible for the user(s); if special arrangements are necessary for the usage of the documents the user-organisation will take the responsibility to handle this point.
- The project will ensure the accessibility of the premises, where the meetings take place, and the hotel accommodation.
- The user(s) will handle all the information and documentation as confidential and are not allowed to use it without written permission of the project.
- The user(s) will contribute to the evaluation of the co-operation.
Although agreed on: / /
Representative of the user-organisation: